S.A.M.P.L.E. Kids Fit welcomes all young athletes, energizers and the general youth at large. We work with kids both privately and in broader, community-based settings to administer fun, safe and clinically sound exercise programs. Our fitness training is uniquely suited to the needs of the child or group – be they motor skill refinement, athletic performance enhancement, gait training or general conditioning – while universally promoting functionally-appropriate, lifelong habits of good health.
We believe that exposure to fitness in an enjoyable, goal-oriented manner should be a pillar of one’s childhood. Our team is committed to recapturing the fun-factor of kids exercise while also instilling in every workout contemporary principles in sports medicine, exercise science and youth fitness. Each S.A.M.P.L.E. Kids Fit participant is equipped with no less than the following:
- A proficient understanding of how to train safely and effectively
- A fine-tuned athletic foundation that should support injury-reduced, biomechanically-sound sports participation
- An expanded fitness skill set that he or she may apply to any number of real-life situations, sport-related or otherwise
- Self-confidence and personal fulfillment resulting from the satisfaction of training
- Most importantly, we hope, a mounting appreciation for both the benefits and pleasure of physical exercise
Our mobile program operates out of the comfort of your home or favorite park or field. We also run larger camps and group classes at select community centers and private facilities throughout the year. Dates, times and locations will be posted on the site.
To schedule a private fitness program for your kid(s), please contact email@example.com. If interested, ask about our small group training and party packages as well. We’re open to all ages!